Berlin's tourism authorities are organizing many promotional activities in Ho Chi Minh City
The event was organized to commemorate the fall of the Berlin Wall, which was triggered by the peaceful opposition of 18 million people in The German Democratic Republic (East Germany) in 1989, according to the German Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
At the ongoing 64th International Film Festival Berlin, “Nuoc” (2030) by an expat Vietnamese director is considered a brilliant film in both its artistic values and environmental protection message.
“Nuoc” (“2030”), by expat Vietnamese director Nguyen Vo Nghiem Minh, will open the Panorama category tonight at the 64th International Film Festival Berlin, which runs until Feb 16.
As German firms want to secure their footholds in the local growing economy which will likely offer them a lot of opportunities in a near future
Revelations that the US has a covert Internet surveillance program, codenamed Prism, have caused outrage in a country where memories of the eavesdropping East German Stasi secret police are still fresh
- Smog and polluted air choke Ho Chi Minh City
- Video of foreigners performing bike stunts in Hanoi catches netizens’ attention
- Malaysian investor to supply 2,000 luxury apartments in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese billionaires increasingly seek foreign capital resources
- Idécaf’s second-hand fair draws huge attention in Ho Chi Minh City