On a chilly Saturday in central Stockholm, around 150 people queue on a street, squinting into the low sun, checking their watches and hoping to make it into Systembolaget - Sweden’s state alcohol monopoly - before it shuts at 3 p.m.
TAG: booze monopoly
- Vietnamese foreign language center owes teachers’ payment for two years
- Ho Chi Minh City detects nearly 150 domestic coronavirus cases, its largest-ever daily count
- Vietnam police hand over wanted man to South Korea
- Porter at Saigon’s largest wholesale market has positive rapid COVID-19 test result
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends public transport, including app-based cars, to curb COVID-19 spread