Almost all parents and pregnant women in China, Vietnam and the UK are exposed to 'aggressive' formula milk marketing campaigns that breach global rules set up after scandals more than 40 years ago, according to a new report
The 126-page decree covers important labor policies regarding women’s menstrual cycle and childcare
Vietnam launched its first human milk bank in the central city of Da Nang in 2017
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve