They are reuniting dozens of pets in Ho Chi Minh City with owners stranded in other provinces and cities
Authorities designated traffic police officers and specialized vehicles to lead and give support to the workers along their way home
A caravan of vintage cars has added to the appealing activities at the ongoing first-ever Festival of UNESCO-recognized “Don ca tai tu” (southern traditional music), which closes next Tuesday in southern Bac Lieu province.
- Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Grand International 2021
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Vietnam ministry seeks PM's approval for nine-day holiday for 2022 Lunar New Year
- Residents try out bike rental service in downtown Ho Chi Minh City