‘Even if they pass, I hope they’ve spent their short lives with some of the same happiness as ordinary children’
The century-old Kon So Lal village in Gia Lai province, which bears the unique cultural identity of Ba Na ethnic minority, including clown dances, has been deserted and seen deterioration for the past 11 years.
- Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Grand International 2021
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Vietnam ministry seeks PM's approval for nine-day holiday for 2022 Lunar New Year
- Residents try out bike rental service in downtown Ho Chi Minh City