Debt collectors are willing to apply as many measures as they can think of to get the job done
A recipient of the Order of the British Empire who initiated a notable collection dedicated to Vietnam’s propaganda paintings is showcasing several of his prized collectibles at an ongoing exhibit in Hanoi
Almost 1,500 precious antiques owned by a famous collector have been seized for 11 years due to local agencies’ slow procedures and shifting of responsibilities.
Locals in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang, including Khmer ethnic minorities, have recently transformed grass collecting into a thriving business
While several local book collectors sell their precious tomes abroad, a handful of collectors are devoted to preserving and sharing their prized collections of rare books.
Nguyen Van Hung, a poor farmer in Gia Lai province, has been collecting thousands of historically valuable, millennium-old antiques over the past 10 years.
- Thousands of resettlement apartments abandoned in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Vietnam, online vendors seek ways to avoid taxes
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain return home: culture ministry
- Japan-bound flight returns to Hanoi to save child with nosebleed
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain still under investigation despite repatriation: foreign ministry