Two amateur conservationists are saviors of wounded animals on Son Tra Peninsula
Over the past few years, a group of veterinary engineers, forest rangers and volunteers have been dedicated to the rescue and caretaking of birds, particularly endangered ones, at a national park in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap.
- 61 of Vietnam’s 211 new coronavirus infections recorded in Ho Chi Minh City
- Grassroots-level deputy military commander loses position after drinking, assaulting traffic police in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City targets to vaccinate two-thirds of population by year-end
- 2,000 workers at Saigon’s foreign firm tested after detection of coronavirus patient
- Vietnam among 92 countries to receive Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine from US: embassy