A Hanoi-based artist has spent the last decade creating miniature traditional clothing for dolls that represent a variety of ethnic minority groups in Vietnam.
Dolls abound at artist Hoang Anh’s 80-square-meter home in Hoang Mai District
The owner failed to provide any documents proving the origin of the dolls
He spends all his time making handmade mini-sized bags for dolls.
- Long An beauty crowned Miss Grand Vietnam 2022
- Indian billionaires still choose Vietnam’s Da Nang City as wedding venue
- Gymnastic performance of over 3,000 elderly people in Ho Chi Minh City sets Vietnamese record
- Moderna refused China request to reveal vaccine technology, Financial Times reports
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 2