The entities must 'comply with Vietnamese laws on advertising, management, and provision of Internet services and online information'
TAG: draft decree
Mobile subscribers will be able to register their numbers in a ‘do not disturb’ list to opt out of receiving spam text messages and unwanted calls
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam records 3,193 new COVID-19 cases, has administered almost 62 million vaccine doses