A surge in ridership is pivotal to the survival of many independent taxi drivers in major cities of Vietnam at the moment
'Our revenue has dropped more than 60 percent'
- Saigonese struggle with sizzling temperatures
- Produce vendors on roads pose danger in Ho Chi Minh City
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Chef spends over a year exploring cuisines from Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups