A veteran researcher maintained the century-old earthen houses built by the ethnic communities in northern Vietnam’s Lang Son and Bac Giang provinces may provide a unique, environment-friendly housing solution in rural areas.
Activities to embrace the 2014 Earth Hour campaign, including switching off lights, will take place today, Mar 29, in several major Vietnamese cities and provinces.
The WTO disputes settlement body said that Beijing's deployment of export duties and quotas, plus limits on who could trade in what are key raw materials for hi-tech goods, skewed global commerce against fellow nations.
- Nvidia CEO aims to set up a base in Vietnam
- Apple to move key iPad engineering resources to Vietnam: Nikkei
- Vietnam's tech future in focus: Nvidia executive in Hanoi for semiconductor deals
- Vietnam ready to pour over $70bn into building cross-country high-speed railway
- In Vietnam, boba tea shop owner pays price for mass student poisoning