The Thua Thien- Hue People’s Committee in central Vietnam has approved a US$564,812 restoration project for one of its royal edifices, which is part of the UNESCO-recognized Hue monuments.
- Vietnam stops checking COVID-19 testing, vaccination papers at airports
- The shortcut generation in Vietnam
- Thousands mourn Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh at funeral in Hue
- Officers remove 25kg python from house ceiling in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia