The Thua Thien- Hue People’s Committee in central Vietnam has approved a US$564,812 restoration project for one of its royal edifices, which is part of the UNESCO-recognized Hue monuments.
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain return home: culture ministry
- Another doctor attacked at Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- Police probing suspected alcohol poisoning that killed two in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vandalizing paint on Ho Chi Minh City new bridge resists 14 solvents
- Five-color 'hu tieu': New twist on traditional noodle in southern Vietnam