Nguyen No dreams of creating machines and tools which offer local farmers helping hands
She wants to devote her youth and knowledge to forging her own path so she can live with no regrets
He believes this makes for clean agricultural practices
The engineers will be quarantined and work at hotels at the same time
The man works as an engineer at a local construction site
A man has been dedicated to bringing aid, care and hope to local physically challenged, needy and terminally ill people for nearly 30 years
A Vietnamese doctorate holder has been working on his project to build a low-cost 3D printer in the past three years.
At his Niconicoyasai farms in Dac Lac province, Shiokawa Minoru, a young Japanese engineer, grows organic and healthy produce that has increasingly gained consumers’ trust.
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Vietnam health ministry announces 10,585 new coronavirus cases
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms