Vietnam is the second partner country in Asia to sign an agreement of this kind with the EU, after South Korea
The EU said it will continue to fully support regional ASEAN-led processes to promote a rules-based regional and international order
Agreeing to enter a free trade agreement with the EU means Vietnam is willing to make big changes to its economic structure, including the elimination of uncompetitive small and medium firms and the refinement of a new generation of businesses
European pork and beef exporters want to set up a foothold and expand their market share in the 90 million-strong market before the EU and Vietnam sign their free trade agreement in the remaining months of this year
More losses on Wall Street and in Europe kept investors on edge as they await the release of US Federal Reserve minutes later in the day and jobs data on Friday.
The Embassy of Denmark and The Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM) have signed an agreement to carry out a research on potential impacts of Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreements (FTA) on policy and institutional reforms in Vietnam.
The German, Dutch and South Korean companies "colluded" between 2003 and 2005 to fix prices on the chips, which are widely used in mobile phones, bank cards and passports, said the European Commission
If the two parties reach a free trade agreement by the end of this year, Vietnam’s annual economic expansion, hovering around 5-6 percent recently, may enjoy an additional 15 percent growth every year
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the United States jointly inaugurated the alliance in a bid to promote the development of their small and medium enterprises and bolster trade across the region
The average eurozone government deficit -- the shortfall between revenue and spending -- came in at 3.0 percent of output last year.
- Three men dead, one in hospital after beach swim in central Vietnam
- Vietnam confirms 14 imported COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam's Vingroup says produces first 5G smartphones under Vsmart brand
- Drunk motorcyclist collides with woman, baby, killing 3 in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City quarantines Chinese illegally entering Vietnam to prevent coronavirus
- Vietnam raises alert as diphtheria death toll increases to three
- Hundreds of scientists say coronavirus is airborne, ask WHO to revise recommendations: NYT
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 6
- UK will face consequences if it rules China is a hostile country: envoy
- Australia closes state border for first time in 100 years to halt coronavirus