Vietnam is the second partner country in Asia to sign an agreement of this kind with the EU, after South Korea
The EU said it will continue to fully support regional ASEAN-led processes to promote a rules-based regional and international order
Agreeing to enter a free trade agreement with the EU means Vietnam is willing to make big changes to its economic structure, including the elimination of uncompetitive small and medium firms and the refinement of a new generation of businesses
European pork and beef exporters want to set up a foothold and expand their market share in the 90 million-strong market before the EU and Vietnam sign their free trade agreement in the remaining months of this year
More losses on Wall Street and in Europe kept investors on edge as they await the release of US Federal Reserve minutes later in the day and jobs data on Friday.
The Embassy of Denmark and The Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM) have signed an agreement to carry out a research on potential impacts of Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreements (FTA) on policy and institutional reforms in Vietnam.
The German, Dutch and South Korean companies "colluded" between 2003 and 2005 to fix prices on the chips, which are widely used in mobile phones, bank cards and passports, said the European Commission
If the two parties reach a free trade agreement by the end of this year, Vietnam’s annual economic expansion, hovering around 5-6 percent recently, may enjoy an additional 15 percent growth every year
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations and the United States jointly inaugurated the alliance in a bid to promote the development of their small and medium enterprises and bolster trade across the region
The average eurozone government deficit -- the shortfall between revenue and spending -- came in at 3.0 percent of output last year.
- Vietnamese chief judge caught on video having sex with junior employee in office
- Vietnamese military officer arrested for tying up wife, beating her to death
- Must-do activities on Tet holiday while traveling to Vietnam
- Vietnamese defender apologizes after injuring Indonesian opponent in SEA Games football final
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 12
- Vietnam woman fishes for victims with fake seafood sale on Facebook
- One diver killed, two others missing at shipwreck salvage site in Ho Chi Minh City outskirts
- Weather dominates Vietnam’s 2019 Google search trends
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys
- Vietnam ranks second at SEA Games 2019