After six months of hard work, engineers and workers at a Vietnamese shipyard have completed converting a crude oil tanker as large as an aircraft carrier into a sea-floating oil storage tank for delivery to Nigeria soon.
TAG: floating oil tank
- Over 7,800 domestic coronavirus cases reported in Vietnam, nearly 6,000 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Group of girls, boy probed for attacking, insulting peer in northern Vietnam
- Strict travel restrictions obstruct delivery services in Ho Chi Minh City
- Briton among 17 severe COVID-19 patients sent home following recuperation in Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh City logs 1,849 local COVID-19 cases in 12 hours