Located in Dong Nai Province’s Cat Tien National Park is a special sanctuary – a safe refuge for bears who spent much of their lives in tiny cages.
TAG: free the bears
- Vietnam’s famed Highlands Coffee chain sued for 5-month unpaid rents
- Vietnamese laborers to have three days off for 2022 New Year
- Another aircraft collision at same Vietnam airport in a month
- Vietnam Airlines to operate 2 direct flights between Vietnam and US each week: CEO
- Vietnam reports almost 13,000 new coronavirus cases, announces 190 deaths