Vietnamese content started to appear on the verified page from early Thursday afternoon
A number of users, organizations and enterprises in the country still have low awareness on protecting personal information
The alleged data breach is said to include the personal information of both The Gioi Di Dong’s customers and employees
EBay urged users to change their passwords after the attack on a database that also contained encrypted passwords, physical addresses and phone numbers.
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Vietnam announces coronavirus recoveries, deaths, new local cases
- Cost of two-week quarantine in Saigon hotels averages $583
- Saigon bus attendant attacked for asking passenger to turn music down
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Vietnamese province gets tough on officials showing oversight in COVID-19 control
- Vietnam urges citizens to install contact-tracing app
- Vietnamese inmate captured in Hanoi after three months on the lam