Nadiem Makarim said his specific role would be announced by President Joko Widodo later in the week
They wish to receive a prison sentence early should the Indonesian court refuse to use a GPS device to identify the positions where they were captured
Heavy cloud initially delayed plans for an aerial survey to locate the Trigana Air Service ATR 42-300 plane, which the government confirmed on Sunday had crashed, the latest in a string of aviation disasters in Southeast Asia
An Indonesian twin-turboprop aircraft carrying 54 people lost contact with air traffic control on Sunday in the remote, forested eastern Papua region
The Hercules C-130 transport plane crashed into a residential area of Medan on Tuesday, shortly after taking off from an airbase in the city on Sumatra island.
The data was transmitted before the aircraft disappeared from the screens of air traffic controllers in Jakarta on Sunday, added the source, who declined to be identified.
The bodies were taken from an air force plane to a military ambulance to be transported to a hospital for examination and identification -- but many exhausted families were left waiting for news as bad weather hampered search efforts.
The prices of gasoline and diesel in Southeast Asia's biggest economy will float following the market price and will be reviewed monthly, Chief Economic Minister Sofyan Djalil said.
Much like China several years ago, the region is enjoying a rapid increase in web access that observers say is starting to drive a fundamental shift in shopping habits among the emerging middle class
- Mass migration back to Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City for Tet
- Beer sales fizzle in Vietnam as drink-driving law hits bars
- Vietnam PM orders tightening of screening at border gates to repel deadly coronavirus
- Grab’s Vietnam chief quits job after six years of contribution
- Building that houses Sacombank headquarters is on sale
- Nearly 100 packed inside sleeper bus in Vietnam’s Tet migration madness
- Woman probed for pimping in Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – January 23
- Former Japanese dentist visits Vietnam’s Hoi An for final project
- U.S. drinking water widely contaminated with 'forever chemicals': environment watchdog