The Lions of Mesopotamia might have to finish a required 14-day quarantine before they are allowed to run on a Vietnamese pitch
Iran launched more than a dozen ballistic missiles against multiple bases housing U.S. troops in Iraq
Kerry said he was impressed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's plans to rebuild the Iraqi military and push broad political reforms.
The video, in which the Islamic State (IS) jihadist group also threatens to kill another reporter if US air strikes in Iraq continue, sparked global outrage on Wednesday.
The blasts come as Iraq suffers its worst violence since 2008, when it was just emerging from a brutal period of sectarian killings, raising fears that the country is slipping back into all-out conflict.
- Ho Chi Minh City trade department proposes resumption of dine-in service
- Russia, Singapore in talks to reopen regular flights to Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service