The president of a Japanese railway consulting firm has reportedly confessed it had paid ¥130 million ($1,271,790) as brides to civil servants in three foreign countries, including Vietnam, in return for ODA project orders
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Is it raining yet?
- Vietnam announces 11th coronavirus-related death
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Zoo staff donates 30% of salary to buy foods for animals amid COVID-19
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 9
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang