Below are some items from the antique lamp collection, considered Vietnam’s largest and most diverse.
An exhibition featuring a collection of antique lamps, considered Vietnam’s largest and most diverse so far, was recently held at the Dien Ban museum during the 2013 Quang Nam Festival, which concludes tomorrow, June 26.
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Heedless of danger, tourists walk to edge of cliff in Vietnam’s Nha Trang for photoshoots
- Chinese C919, ARJ21 passenger planes debut in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club stuck with underperforming former French national team player on payroll