The primary causes behind the recent drop in air quality are predictable phenomena that occur every year. So why did the authorities drag their feet in sounding the alarm?
TAG: late alarm
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6