A recent visit paid by a Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reporter offers glimpses at the life, wholehearted dedication, and rigorous training of members of a brigade that operates the Russian-made Bastion-P missile system in south-central Vietnam
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve