Hien has been collecting fallen leaves and transforming them into handcrafted notebooks
Soon after celebrating the Lunar New Year’s Eve on Jan 31, dozens of locals plucked three mango trees in front of a bank in Quang Binh province of all their leaves in the traditional belief that the act would bring them blessings in the new year.
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Vietnamese beauty volunteers to join military service
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club stuck with underperforming former French national team player on payroll
- Heedless of danger, tourists walk to edge of cliff in Vietnam’s Nha Trang for photoshoots