Customers of the 20-day holiday tour, which costs US$270,000 per person, will visit Hoi An among multiple other destinations
Nha Trang City in south-central Vietnam is expected to see the opening of six more luxury hotels this year, according to the Vietnamese branch of a global real estate services provider
A luxury resort in central Vietnam has been named the world’s best by global travel professionals and industry players as part of an annual award, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism said Thursday
The agreement ends for five years at least any ambition by LVMH, with vast interests from champagne to luggage, to embrace Hermes, known for silk scarves and high-fashion handbags.
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnamese fisherwomen rake in big bucks with local sea worms
- Ho Chi Minh City beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019
- Why did Vietnam’s largest conglomerate sell off retail arm?
- Traffic police chiefs suspended over ‘protection money’ allegation in southern Vietnam
- Police conclude investigation into death of boy locked in school bus in Hanoi
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Vietnam whip Cambodia to take on Indonesia in SEA Games men’s football finale
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys