Eximbank has temporarily suspended the operations of the transaction office for rebuilding the damaged facilities
At his Niconicoyasai farms in Dac Lac province, Shiokawa Minoru, a young Japanese engineer, grows organic and healthy produce that has increasingly gained consumers’ trust.
Lee Kirby, who is running a high school in London, recently released an album, “Vietnam oi”, which comprises of nine well-loved Vietnamese songs.
55-year-old Nguyen Hai Yen of central Nghe An province has lived on his back for almost 30 years. He has managed to master basket weaving and many other tasks despite his disability.
- Bus crushes pedestrian to death in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ambitious female photographer with a desire to show Vietnam to the world
- A decade of burying tangled wires in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese PM urges Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to revoke outdated motorbikes
- Vietnamese diva Le Thu dies of COVID-19 in US