Israeli-made surface-to-air Python and Derby, or SPYDER for short, is a system of advanced short-range and mid-range air defense missiles developed and manufactured by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
Compared to the previous model, the S-125-2TM air defense missile system now takes less time to deploy and fully recover after each launch, and it has robust interference resistance, a high probability of hitting its target, including cruise missiles, and better control components
A recent visit paid by a Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reporter offers glimpses at the life, wholehearted dedication, and rigorous training of members of a brigade that operates the Russian-made Bastion-P missile system in south-central Vietnam
The Vietnam People’s Navy on Saturday held a ceremony, accompanied by a military parade, at the Cam Ranh military port in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa to commemorate its 60th anniversary
The bodies of the first victims from a Malaysian airliner shot down over Ukraine last week arrived back in the Netherlands on Wednesday
South Korean and US forces raised their alert status to "vital threat" Wednesday before an expected North Korean missile test, with tensions wound tight during a five-day buildup to a key anniversary.
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Women earn a living digging for peanut worms in northern Vietnam
- Married couple test positive for coronavirus after illegally entering Vietnam from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City scrambles to fix streets as inundation season approaches
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days