It was a leatherback, the largest species of sea turtle
An over-500kg ocean sunfish, an endangered species, was trapped in the net of a fisherman while he was fishing off central Vietnam’s Ha Tinh Province on Thursday.
Police of Thanh Hoa province will begin putting into use the fishing net ejectors on a trial run to stop foolhardy racers and reckless drivers.
- Nvidia CEO aims to set up a base in Vietnam
- Apple to move key iPad engineering resources to Vietnam: Nikkei
- Vietnam's tech future in focus: Nvidia executive in Hanoi for semiconductor deals
- Vietnam ready to pour over $70bn into building cross-country high-speed railway
- In Vietnam, boba tea shop owner pays price for mass student poisoning