For the first time, a pig kidney has been transplanted into a human without triggering immediate rejection by the recipient's immune system, a potentially major advance that could eventually help alleviate a dire shortage of human organs for transplant
TAG: NYU Langone Healt
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese coconut nectar?
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam