The CAAV is waiting for Pakistani authorities to verify the legitimacy of the 27 pilots’ licenses
The election of Fazlullah, known for his hardline Islamist views and rejection of peace talks, follows the death of Hakimullah Mehsud, the previous leader or ameer, in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Tire-puncturing nails remain a trouble in Ho Chi Minh City amid surging COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City sets target to administer 4 million COVID-19 shots this month
- 7,445 more local coronavirus cases confirmed in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City residents struggle to order groceries over lack of delivery workers
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections