'No matter how many times I re-read Truyen Kieu, it never fails to point me toward a new perspective'
A 30-piece haute couture collection made primarily from two types of fabric indigenous to Vietnam will be presented in Paris
Vietnamese paintings went under the hammer for extremely high prices during an art week in France
She claims to be a victim of identity theft
The man’s body has been claimed by his family in France
Never give up on one's dream. Nothing is impossible. One only lives their life once. Tran Dang Dang Khoa believes so. And what he has done is simply epic.
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system