'No matter how many times I re-read Truyen Kieu, it never fails to point me toward a new perspective'
A 30-piece haute couture collection made primarily from two types of fabric indigenous to Vietnam will be presented in Paris
Vietnamese paintings went under the hammer for extremely high prices during an art week in France
She claims to be a victim of identity theft
The man’s body has been claimed by his family in France
Never give up on one's dream. Nothing is impossible. One only lives their life once. Tran Dang Dang Khoa believes so. And what he has done is simply epic.
- Saigon to fine maskless people in public from August 5
- COVID-19 in Vietnam: Additional local infections, imported case, deaths
- City near Saigon seals off residential area over one COVID-19 case
- More COVID-19 cases recorded in Vietnam’s outbreak epicenter Da Nang
- Extensive social distancing unnecessary in Ho Chi Minh City at present: PM
- Vietnam confirms two more coronavirus-related deaths
- Monsoon rain to lash Vietnam this week
- Vietnam detects 21 new COVID-19 cases in Da Nang, Quang Nam
- Vietnam's COVID-19 count increases to 672
- Over 150 gamblers arrested in large-scale ring near Cambodia