'No matter how many times I re-read Truyen Kieu, it never fails to point me toward a new perspective'
A 30-piece haute couture collection made primarily from two types of fabric indigenous to Vietnam will be presented in Paris
Vietnamese paintings went under the hammer for extremely high prices during an art week in France
She claims to be a victim of identity theft
The man’s body has been claimed by his family in France
Never give up on one's dream. Nothing is impossible. One only lives their life once. Tran Dang Dang Khoa believes so. And what he has done is simply epic.
- Hanoi will fine those leaving home under unnecessary circumstances to contain COVID-19: chairman
- Two officers killed during police chase in Da Nang
- Traffic checkpoints set up at Saigon entrances to enforce transport restrictions
- Vietnam reports nine more COVID-19 cases, adds 12 recovered patients
- ‘Who dares fine me?’ says Vietnam man fined for not wearing face mask in public
- A race against the clock at Buddha Bar, Saigon’s COVID-19 epicenter
- Vietnam confirms 6 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam’s ‘super spreader’ among latest recoveries from COVID-19
- Hospital administrator suspended over son’s wedding motorcade during Vietnam’s social distancing period
- 'Random' COVID-19 case, diagnosed after road accident, sparks hunt for visitors to Hanoi hospitals