Police have begun legal proceedings against patient No. 1,440 for 'spreading dangerous infectious disease to others'
TAG: patient 1440
The man was quarantined on Sunday
- Ho Chi Minh City trade department proposes resumption of dine-in service
- Russia, Singapore in talks to reopen regular flights to Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service