This year marks the second anniversary of Pho Day, an initiative co-launched by Tuoi Tre and Acecook, in Vietnam
'My life story belongs to street food because during hard times we didn't have much money, we just had street food'
The broth-based dish has been popularized throughout the world as the epitome of Vietnamese cuisine
Vietnamese goods, especially foods, being promoted at an expo in Bangkok are well received by Thai customers
A Vietnamese expat has been running his restaurant, offering delicacies from his home country, in Sao Paulo, the municipal city in Brazil’s most populous state, for over half a year
- In Vietnam, state-run company sparks outrage for holding ‘drinking competition’
- Vietnamese newborn dies after driver forces in-labor mom off rental car
- Vietnamese teen fined for using another person’s ID card to fly from Hanoi
- Wild monkeys in Vietnam’s Son Tra Peninsula ‘spoiled’ by tourists who love feeding them
- Vietnam announces representative for esports at 2019 SEA Games
- World needs to hear much more from Vietnam regarding China’s violating its EEZ, Continental Shelf: expert
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 20
- US to spend $50mn on supporting dioxin victims in seven Vietnamese provinces
- Vietnamese man gives up engineering to become travel YouTuber
- Nearly 200 foreigners violated entry purpose in Da Nang in Jan-Jul: tourism dept.