Pho cuon (rolled pho) and pho tron (mixed pho) are the best choices for a summer treat.
‘Many foreigners would think Vietnamese people eat pho every single day, but the truth is there are many dishes to choose from other than pho’
In Hanoi, however, pho menus give diners a variety of options
The variety keeps it interesting
'I cannot say pho in the south is better than in the north simply because I live in Saigon and my taste will be more suited to southern pho'
I really value the taste variation of the herbs and endless green leaves that can be added to the dish
The debate rages on
We should start our day by getting to a pho restaurant for a bowl of the Vietnamese noodles
Titled ‘The Story of Pho,’ the gala dinner will be attended by diplomats from the U.S., France, Japan, South Africa, Argentina, and Southeast Asian countries
Over the past 60 years, Pho Dau has always remained a busy pho eatery in the middle of the southern metropolis
- Hanoi police, residents smash car window to tackle serial hit-and-run suspect
- Three men arrested for murder in north-central Vietnam
- Father arrested for investigation into 6-yo daughter’s unusual death in Hanoi
- Southern Vietnamese province keeps medical staff with mild COVID-19 symptoms at work
- Vietnam to buy 20 mn Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine doses for children