Google honored Xuan Quynh on the 77th anniversary of her birthday
US war veteran and poet Kevin Bowen, who recently exhibited his portraits of Vietnamese artists in Hanoi, has dedicated his life to bridging the gap between American and Vietnamese culture.
The ongoing UNESCO General Conference’s 37th session in Paris has issued a resolution honoring eminent Vietnamese poet Nguyen Du alongside other international cultural personalities.
Revered poet Nguyen Du’s hallmark “Truyen Kieu” (Kieu Tale) will be translated into Russian by an expat Vietnamese.
The 2013 Luc Bat Festival, set to be held in Hanoi on Sept 7 and 8, will attract 1,800 artisans from all over the country.
Vietnam’s and Japan’s Writers Associations recently released an anthology of 175 war poems composed by Vietnamese and Japanese poets.
The UNESCO's Great Council is looking to recognize Nguyen Du (1766-1820), a revered Vietnamese poet who is widely known for his hallmark “Truyen Kieu”, as “L'homme de Culture” (Man of Culture).
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Women earn a living digging for peanut worms in northern Vietnam
- Married couple test positive for coronavirus after illegally entering Vietnam from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City scrambles to fix streets as inundation season approaches
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days