A senior Bolivian diplomat said the Austrians had acted at the bidding of the United States, which has been trying to get its hands on Snowden since he revealed details of its secret surveillance programs last month
Revelations that the US has a covert Internet surveillance program, codenamed Prism, have caused outrage in a country where memories of the eavesdropping East German Stasi secret police are still fresh
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve