Over 100 boxes of dried vegetables and fruits weighing about one metric ton were discovered
Feed manufacturers in Vietnam have preferred imported material thanks to low cost and higher quality
Like previous years, the Phu My Hung residential area in HCMC’s district 7 is set to hold a Tet flower festival, this time from Jan 23 to 29.
- Married couple, children found dead in Hanoi apartment
- Tree branches fall, billboards fly during squally night in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City steps up surveillance amid monkeypox outbreak in 20 countries
- Elevator falls in Hanoi, killing two technicians trapped inside
- Vietnam recalls multiple dietary supplements over banned substances