Police and relevant agencies are verifying the deaths of the six rhinos in Nghe An Province
Violators will be fined VND1-3 million ($43-130)
Local doctors warn that fainting among young people for no known reason can lead to sudden death if symptoms go untreated.
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times