A ‘vaccine passport’ is a COVID-19 vaccination record or/and a COVID-19 recovery certificate
Holders of these documents will only have to quarantine for seven days upon arriving in the Southeast Asian country
The set of nine tripod cauldrons is the only existing one of its type
Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex in Ninh Binh Province in northern Vietnam has just been inscribed in the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)’s World Heritage List, being the country’s first site to be acknowledged as a mixed natural and cultural property.
Ass Prof Luong Hong Quang, from the Vietnam National Arts and Culture Institute, questions if the recognition of Vietnamese cultural relics actually helps them thrive, as the line between preservation and distortion is so delicate.
Vietnam’s “Don ca tai tu” (southern folk music) on Dec 5 made UNESCO’s Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Five centenary trees at Lam Kinh historical relic in northern Thanh Hoa province are recently recognized as heritage trees for better protection.
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times