The volunteers will be paid with the city’s budget
TAG: recovered patients
Many of the discharged patients were pregnant women and senior citizens with multiple underlying medical conditions
Recovered patients can volunteer at treatment and quarantine facilities provided they meet certain requirements
The city is in dire need of 12,000 more health workers
The number of recoveries in the city on Tuesday was more than double that in the previous day
'There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection'
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese coconut nectar?
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam