He intended to take paid leave from his work with the fabricated test result
Nine suspects involved in the racket have been arrested
The Performing Arts Department on July 7 rejected rumors that the organizers of the Miss Ethnic Vietnam pageant had fixed results and its newly crowned beauty had won the pageant thanks to money and her intimate relationship with the deputy head organizer’s teen son.
- Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Grand International 2021
- Ho Chi Minh City in coldest day since this year’ beginning
- In Vietnam, shop owners prosecuted for humiliating customer, property appropriation
- Vietnam ministry seeks PM's approval for nine-day holiday for 2022 Lunar New Year
- Residents try out bike rental service in downtown Ho Chi Minh City