All of them have been running down
The Saigon Central Post Office, one of Ho Chi Minh City’s icons, is undergoing a major restoration process for the first time in nearly 40 years, including a new paint color and a coating of nanomaterials
Following the ‘ultimatum’ filed by head of Hanoi’s hallmark Mot Cot (One-Pillar) pagoda, a meeting was held on May 15 to discuss the project to revamp the pagoda.
- Officials to inspect construction of disproportionate Statue of Liberty replica in northern Vietnam
- Visitors come in droves to Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’
- Girl falls to death from 24th floor in Hanoi
- Three Vietnamese women enter Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list
- Vietnamese man nabbed for sexually abusing 14-year-old stepdaughter