The traditional Buddhist ritual has become increasingly commercialized in recent years
Various rituals to pay homage to the deceased have been held in Vietnam for centuries.
- Vietnamese bar girls go on wild sex parties for money despite heavy toll on health
- Philippines, Vietnam brace for tropical storm Saudel
- Vietnamese PM requests mandatory face mask donning in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Indian couple diagnosed with COVID-19 after entry into Vietnam
- Daily life upended as tidal flooding hits Ho Chi Minh City