A coffee shop in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City has begun serving coffee with the help of a cute robot named Bella in order to resolve issues such as human interaction, time, and labor.
TAG: robot cafe
At a Tokyo cafe, Michio Imai greets a customer, but not in person. He's hundreds of kilometres away, operating a robot waiter as part of an experiment in inclusive employment
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain return home: culture ministry
- Another doctor attacked at Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- Police probing suspected alcohol poisoning that killed two in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vandalizing paint on Ho Chi Minh City new bridge resists 14 solvents
- Five-color 'hu tieu': New twist on traditional noodle in southern Vietnam