A coffee shop in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City has begun serving coffee with the help of a cute robot named Bella in order to resolve issues such as human interaction, time, and labor.
TAG: robot cafe
At a Tokyo cafe, Michio Imai greets a customer, but not in person. He's hundreds of kilometres away, operating a robot waiter as part of an experiment in inclusive employment
- Ho Chi Minh City downtown park lawn allegedly ruined by festival LED lights
- Ho Chi Minh City district dismantles house occupying intersection for decade
- 2 forwarding staff members charged with embezzling phones worth $95,000 in Ho Chi Minh City
- 30 students suffer suspected poisoning after downing soft drinks in northern Vietnam
- Many Japanese approve of 'pho': Japanese congressman