A coffee shop in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City has begun serving coffee with the help of a cute robot named Bella in order to resolve issues such as human interaction, time, and labor.
TAG: robot cafe
At a Tokyo cafe, Michio Imai greets a customer, but not in person. He's hundreds of kilometres away, operating a robot waiter as part of an experiment in inclusive employment
- Vietnam stops checking COVID-19 testing, vaccination papers at airports
- The shortcut generation in Vietnam
- Thousands mourn Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh at funeral in Hue
- Officers remove 25kg python from house ceiling in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia