Photos of the statue went viral on social media for its outlandish look
TAG: Sa Pa
The mercury of the highland tourist hub of Sa Pa approached zero
Barely any room of a total of about 8,000 rooms in Sa Pa has been left available
A strong cold spell has started affecting northern Vietnamese provinces
A shift in tourism penchant of domestic travelers is noticed
Nguyen Sieu Hanh's homestay is run by a cooperative effort between him and the locals
'The main issue is deciding if it’s worth investing in sustainable and long-lasting tourism development initiatives that will benefit local people for many generations'
Sa Pa experienced a chill of 12.2 degrees Celsius on Tuesday
The facility will cover an area of 371 hectares and is estimated to cost over VND5.9 trillion ($253.7 million)
Snow is falling over Sa Pa, a popular tourist town in Vietnam’s mountainous province of Lao Cai, as an enhanced cold front continues to freeze the area.
- 61 of Vietnam’s 211 new coronavirus infections recorded in Ho Chi Minh City
- Grassroots-level deputy military commander loses position after drinking, assaulting traffic police in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City targets to vaccinate two-thirds of population by year-end
- 2,000 workers at Saigon’s foreign firm tested after detection of coronavirus patient
- Vietnam among 92 countries to receive Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine from US: embassy