The mercury of the highland tourist hub of Sa Pa approached zero
TAG: Sa Pa
Barely any room of a total of about 8,000 rooms in Sa Pa has been left available
A strong cold spell has started affecting northern Vietnamese provinces
A shift in tourism penchant of domestic travelers is noticed
Nguyen Sieu Hanh's homestay is run by a cooperative effort between him and the locals
'The main issue is deciding if it’s worth investing in sustainable and long-lasting tourism development initiatives that will benefit local people for many generations'
Sa Pa experienced a chill of 12.2 degrees Celsius on Tuesday
The facility will cover an area of 371 hectares and is estimated to cost over VND5.9 trillion ($253.7 million)
Snow is falling over Sa Pa, a popular tourist town in Vietnam’s mountainous province of Lao Cai, as an enhanced cold front continues to freeze the area.
High-rise buildings become the norm
- Vietnam eyes stepwise plan to reopen to foreign tourists
- Saigoneer helps uncover unlicensed vaginal rejuvenation center disguised as café
- Hanoi police find suspects accused of sexually assaulting foreign women
- Vietnam to begin COVID-19 vaccination in 13 provinces, cities next week
- 35 Chinese, suspected to be border jumpers, found at Ho Chi Minh City hotel