Each morning, as the sun sneaks higher and higher, dozens of snail collectors wade into the water of the Ca Na Lagoon in Thuan Nam District, Ninh Thuan Province, located in south-central Vietnam.
TAG: snail collector
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City