Locals and expats living in Vietnam are all welcome to make submissions to a photo competition jointly organized by the Vietnamese agriculture ministry and a United Nations forest protection program
Local and foreign photographers, professional or not, are all welcome to take part in the first photo competition on Ho Chi Minh City’s heritages.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 19