SUP, also known as stand-up paddle boarding, is becoming increasingly popular among Ho Chi Minh City residents as a fun weekend activity.
This year’s holiday was not only the first Christmas for 13-year-old Ngoc An but one she celebrated in an unusual way
They brought along kayaks and standup paddleboards, and started paddling along the inundated road
- Two men wanted for alleged murder of military officer in Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City’s ‘backpacker street’ shows signs of revival as COVID-19 ban lifted
- Fifth family member dies in mysterious case in northern Vietnam
- Coca-Cola invests over $136 million in factory in southern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City startups raise $1.1 billion in venture capital in 2021