A 51-year-old farmer in Vietnam has dedicated the past four years of her life to creating the country's most flavorful rice yet – purple sweet potato rice.
TAG: sweet potatoes
Graduating with a college degree in information technology and multimedia, Huynh Hoai Bao and Vu Thi Ha have chosen to follow their dream of running a business out of grilled sweet potatoes
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Vietnamese girl fined for carrying German man back to back on motorbike
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Vietnamese high school principal’s enthusiastic greeting on first day goes viral on social media
- Ho Chi Minh City to ban vehicles from downtown streets for marathon race this weekend