Tangled bunches of wires, engraved in people’s mind as an integral part of Ho Chi Minh City’s hustle and bustle, have been gradually disappearing. The removal of the city’s iconic yet troubling scene has taken decades, involving dozens of agencies.
TAG: tangled net
- Vietnam seals Vero Cell COVID-19 vaccine batch following 4th post-vaccination death
- Following two deaths, one more dies after COVID-19 vaccination in Vietnam
- Vietnam confirms 12,450 new coronavirus infections, 164 deaths
- Vietnam court sentences five to death for trafficking nearly 8kg of narcotics
- Over 13,000 new coronavirus cases, 137 fatalities reported in Vietnam