According to various media reports, the maker of iPhones and iPads has created a special unit baptized "Titan" with hundreds of staff to begin developing an electric car, with 2020 the target date.
- In Ho Chi Minh City, more and more young people fond of billiards despite prejudice
- Ban Co area in Ho Chi Minh City proposed to become backpacker area
- 11 students in Hanoi suffer fatigue after eating ‘exotic’ candy
- Vietnam’s Hon Son, Nam Du should offer reasonably-priced services to retain tourists: business execs
- Over 39 nations to join Vietnam’s rice festival